Wellness Gift Guide
As a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, I know that living a healthy lifestyle isn't just about eating kale, or finding some magic pill. A healthy lifestyle is about finding happiness, health, and balance in all areas of your life. These are 38 of my favourite items that help me to live my best life each day!
Please be advised that this post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click through and choose to buy something I have suggested, or even something similar, the retailer sends me a small commission for bringing shoppers to their website, at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
1. This Glass Water Bottle comes everywhere with me! It's so important to stay hydrated. I drink water throughout the day to help my body flush out toxins and keep my cells hydrated and happy!
2. These Leggings are so soft, squat proof, high-waisted, and great for any workout. Plus the price point is great compared to some other options out there.
3. These Men's Sweat Pants are my husband's favourite. Great for lounging or working out.
4. This Keurig K-Mini Single Serve is sleek and looks great sitting on your counter, plus it is small so easy to tuck it away when not in use. So convenient.
5. An Inspirational Journal to write and release your thoughts each day, or use it to track your food and exercise. I made this one and I use it daily to journal.
6. These Daily Planner Tear-Off Sheets are so great to keep you motivated and on-track with your goals each day.
7. A Salt Rock Lamp to cleanse the air and help reduce electromagnetic radiation. Mine helps me to feel calm and relaxed.
8. An Adjustable Dumbbell for the whole family to get in a workout without needing a huge space for different sets of weights.
9. A Foam Roller Kit to target sore muscles after a workout, or use them to get a good stretch and muscle release. I use mine daily to roll out my back.
10. A Diffuser for your favourite essential oils. I run mine all day and night!
11. A copper Tongue Scrapper to remove plaque and bacteria build-up on your tongue.
12. A Sage Smudge Kit to keep negative energy out of your space. I use mine daily to release energy that is no longer in service to my greater good.
13. Epsom Salts to add to your baths. I do a detox bath around 1-2 times per week.
14. This Yoga Mat is extra thick to help your wrists during downward dog and make your savasana that much more enjoyable.
15. A Rebounder to bounce away your worries and toxins. Get your lymphatic system flowing with a daily practice.
16. This Body Brush is great for dry brushing. Dry brushing keeps your skin soft and exfoliated, plus it is another great tool for lymphatic drainage, which removes toxins from your body. I do this a few times a week before I shower.
17. This Far Infrared Sauna is on my wish list. Far Infrared Saunas are great for detox and relaxation.
18. An Air Purifier to keep the air in your home clean. We keep several of these in our home. They are especially great if you have pets or live in an area with lots of dust or nearby construction.
19. A Humidifier to get through our dry winters.
20. A Massage Gun to soothe sore muscles. This is so nice for when you can't make it in to get a massage.
21. A Ninja Blender to whip up tasty smoothies and soups. This one is so powerful and comes with individual cups as well. It has been my favourite for years.
22. A Glass Electric Kettle to boil water for tea. This one is fast and I love the blue light while its heating. It also has automatic shut off for safety and it easily lifts off the base to pour.
23. A Fit Bit to track your sleep and activity. There are so many options and some great sales on these right now.
24. Reusable Snack bags are great for the environment and they make packing your favourite snacks a breeze. I keep a few with nuts and seeds in my purse at all times.
25. These Kids Glass Straw Cups double as Food Storage Jars by swapping out the lids, and my kid hasn't managed to break one yet!
26. This Sunrise Wake Up and Sleep Therapy Light with Sunrise Alarm and Sunset Fading Night Light has been so helpful for me to go to sleep easily and wake up feeling rested. I appreciate the gentle wake up compared to traditional alarm clocks.
27. This Succulent Set is adorable and I love having a few of these around the house. No watering needed.
28. A Bath Caddy Tray to hold your book and drink while you relax in the tub.
29. These Crystal Wands will take your meditations, relaxation, and manifestation to the next level.
30. This Rose Quartz Crystal Bracelet for love and energy.
31. A Face Roller and Gua Sha Set to relieve tension and puffiness from your face muscles. I use these a few times a week.
32. A pair of Blue Light Blocking Glasses to help you get better sleep and avoid headaches when looking at screens all day.
33. These EMF Protection Stickers to block and neutralize EMF radiation. Simply place the sticker on your phone, laptop, tablet, etc.
* oatsandhoneynutrition.com links*
34. This Vitamin C Moisturizer to give your skin a boost of vitamins and antioxidants.
35. Some Probiotics to help keep your gut healthy and your intestines happy.
36. A high quality Multivitamin to ensure you are getting a variety of nutrients that may be missing from your diet.
38. A high quality Phyto Greens Powder to boost your nutrient intake and help to alkalize your body.
Thank you so much for checking out my Wellness Gift Guide!
Send me an email or connect with me on social media if you have any products that you think should be added to this list!
READY TO TAKE YOUR GUT HEALTH TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Think about how amazing you could feel with even more nourishing food and healthy habits.
If you’re ready to love the skin you’re in and feel better than you have in years, it’s time to try my proven system. It’s worked for me and many clients, and I know it will work for you, too.
Are you ready to dive deeper into a clean eating program and take your health, life, and energy to the next level?
Join me for my 8-week Restore Your Gut Health Program at www.OatsandHoneyNutrition.com/pages/RestoreYourGutHealth
You’ll receive an in-depth guide with mouthwatering, allergy-friendly, easy-to-make recipes and a step-by-step plan of action with suggested whole food meals and wellness steps that will help your body to naturally repair your gut and eliminate anxiety.
If you’re seriously interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion and boosting your energy then check out my free guide: 7 Ways to Banish Belly Bloat. You will get gut friendly recipes as well as strategies that will help improve your digestion. Eliminate bloating, constipation, gas, and anxiety.
Or join me on my Facebook page http://facebook.com/oatsandhoneynutrition where I’ll be sharing more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
CONNECT WITH ME
Julie Fearey, C.H.N.C.
Oats and Honey Nutrition